Thursday, March 20, 2008

Introduction

There are all kinds of foodie blogs out there. Here's what I would like to do in addition to just sharing recipes:
  1. I'll give my review of local eateries
  2. I'll try to share some of the history of the dishes I make, along with what makes them work
  3. I'll comment on any of the latest drinks or cigars I've had - let you know if they are relaxing or not
  4. I'll even throw in some romance ideas as well as my picks for fashionable attire to work or out on the town
Every so often I'll put something in there about some good music I've heard recently. Maybe a short story or two. I basically don't want you to get bored when coming to this blog - either that or I don't figure I'll have enough info on one topic to keep it going :)

I hope you will enjoy the posts at much as I enjoy making them.

Good times!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Happy two years of blogging!
-Bethany